Monday, August 24, 2009

Fiesta Fruit Salad

Seeing as Becky's recipe request motivated me to blog, I think that it's only fair that it appears as my second post. Without further ado, Fiesta Fruit Salad:

Grocery List:
1.) Fresh fruit: Pineapple (you can buy them without their skin, and already cored at Publix), Oranges, Mango, Blueberries, Kiwi and Strawberries.
(side note: you can use any, or all, of these fruits)
2.) Cilantro... nomnomnom
3.) Red Onion
4.) Honey

Cut the fresh fruit and put it in a large bowl. Add a handful or two of diced cilantro, and about half of a finely chopped red onion. Top the bowl with a good squirt of honey, then mix it, and put it in the fridge over night.

I love fruit of all kinds, but this is seriously the best fruit salad I've ever had in my life... nomnomnom

No comments:

Post a Comment