Thursday, August 27, 2009

Strawberry Surprise


I love some strawberries... I love them even more in January when they're in season, and you can smell them as soon as you walk into the grocer. They're not as good this time of year, but I'll still eat them on a regular basis... either plain, or with this little trick that I stole from B&A.

Grocery List:
1.) Strawberries
2.) Honey
3.) Coarse ground pepper... not the regular kind. It has to be coarse.

This might be the easiest thing I've ever "made". I use that word lightly, because all you do is wash the strawberries, and put them out with enough honey and pepper to dip in. You dip honey first, then pepper... and repeat as often as necessary... nomnomnom

p.s. The bowl of pink in the first photo is Ms. Linda's Pretty Pink Parfait. I'll save that recipe for tomorrow... so keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment